UPDATE YOUR GAME ROOM WITH TABLE TENNIS
There’s no question that the best entertainment rooms have a ping pong table. Think about it — what better way to spend a rainy day than with a rousing round of table tennis? Or, with an outdoor ping pong table, you can take the game with you when the weather calls you outside. You can always count on Extreme Billiards Indy for an extensive selection of ping pong tables and accessories. Visit our shop today or contact our team to learn more about our table tennis products for sale.
Why Choose Extreme Billiards Indy?
- More Than 25 Years Of Industry Experience
- Certified, Insured, And Bonded Staff
- Unmatched Selection Of Ping Pong Tables And Accessories
- Superior Service
- Premium Table Tennis Products At Affordable Prices
PING PONG TABLES FOR SALE
Here at Extreme Billiards Indy, we enjoy table tennis just as much as you do. Whether you consider yourself a beginner or an advanced player, nothing beats having a ping pong table right in your own basement or game room. Trust us — you’ll be hosting regular table tennis tournaments in no time!
Of course, you can’t start thinking about ping pong tournaments until you have the right table tennis products. But with so many places that sell game room items, how do you really where to go? Well, we recommend making your decision as easy as possible and checking out the selection at Extreme Billiards Indy. You can count on our experienced team to work with you to determine the best table and accessories for your needs.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PING PONG TABLE
There is no “one-size-fits-all” ping pong table. With that in mind, here are three questions worth asking before you make your decision:
- How much space do I have? – It’s never a good idea to try squeezing a large ping pong table into a small space. Plus, if you have them, it’s also imperative to account for other game room items such as a foosball table or a pool table. Contact one of our team members if you’re at all concerned about not having enough space for your ping pong table.
- Should I choose an indoor or outdoor style? – Not many customers know that ping pong tables are indoor- and outdoor-specific. If you think you’ll mainly use your table tennis setup for outside shindigs, then opt for an outdoor ping pong table. On the other hand, if you expect the table to remain in the game room or basement, purchase an indoor one.
- What is my budget? – As you would do with other large purchases, have an idea of what you’re willing to spend on your ping pong table before you start shopping. From there, it’s up to the staff to help you find the one that fits within your budget.
Turn to Extreme Billiards Indy for all of your table tennis needs!